10.16.2015

La fin?



Everything happens for a reason. When I started this blog, I didn't expect things to turn out as they have. And I don't mean job-wise, because nothing changed in that aspect, but this blog served its purpose well for one major reason, which I intend to keep to myself. However, lack of time and many personal issues have forced me to put a stop to this project. It's something I enjoyed doing and intend to keep open since numerous daily visits are still surprising me. It has become my work of art, a collection of my writing from the past and present, and something I can joyfully share with others.

If someone told me a year ago that something like this would happen, I wouldn't have believed them. So many things have changed. I've changed. I've grown. My interests and life priorities have changed. I'm happier than I ever was. I'm no longer a lost soul swimming through the universe unable to find her way back home.

Perhaps one day, I'll return. Until then, so long, farewell.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Your comments